We are looking for a customer service project co-ordinator to join our dynamic, expanding office based team at Weedon PSC Limited based in Hednesford.
Weedon PSC produces Point of Sale displays and high-quality printed packaging for the retail market (both on and off shelf).
We have over 30 years’ experience and unrivalled knowledge of customer markets and retailers requirements and expertise that is invaluable in guiding our customers to effective solutions to develop their brands and boost their sales.
Our factory in Hednesford, in Staffordshire, gives us easy access to key distribution points across the UK and Europe.
- Day to day management of multiple large customer accounts
- Take briefs from the client and manage projects from inception to completion
- Manage sample requests and approvals for production
- Drive projects from the order stage through to delivery and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Raise customer orders as and when required
- Continuous customer liaison to keep them up to date regarding their deliveries
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Build trust with the customer through fast and effective project management
- Ensure clear and timely communication with both the customer and the internal team
- Problem solve and provide effective solutions
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 25 days’ holiday, free on-site parking
- Salary dependant on experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Adept at problem solving
- Hardworking and proactive attitude
- Positive under pressure
- Previous experience working in a project management role
- Knowledge of print processes and corrugated packaging would be advantageous
To apply, send your CV to Melanie Clayton: firstname.lastname@example.org